God’s Passion and Provision for
Sharing Life With You NOW
Tonia weaves together Scripture, God’s covenant history with man, and stories of her daily life with the Holy Spirit. The result is a revelation of God’s passion for knowing His children in intimate friendship.
What Christians call salvation, Jesus called “the new covenant.” Every covenant is based upon a sworn promise, and God’s promise in the New Covenant is profoundly good news:
“They will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.”
Salvation is not a ticket for a later date with God in heaven, but a covenant relationship that brings the believer into the family fellowship of Father, Son and Spirit, today.
In spite of having faith IN God and the fact of His existence, many Christians have too little faith in God’s actual Presence with them. They live like orphans, as if God is far away and His attention must be earned or begged. This leads to an unsatisfying, insecure relationship with the Lord, never entering rest with Him or experiencing the joy of knowing the delightful Person who is God.
Living By Faith In God’s Presence
Scripture teaches that the Lord is present with His born-again child from the time His Spirit joins and fills them. You do not have to earn God’s Presence, but you do need to simply believe in and respond to it! This is the key to the abundant life Jesus promised. The secret to a great Christian life is not making yourself over into a better person, but knowing God more.
Tonia’s book has a refreshingly different focus: she teaches you how to embark on a life journey of knowing God, instead of focusing on yourself and how to be a better Christian.
A Short Course on God’s Covenant Ways With Man
Tonia reveals the ancient Biblical covenant values
and in doing so, illuminates God’s heart for relationship with His people. These values are, among other things:
- God’s commitment to offer unfailing love for His child.
- God’s commitment to offer Himself in real relationship, in which He reveals His thoughts and plans, teaches, guides and personally watches over His child.
- God’s commitment to nourish, protect, and provide for the needs of His child.
God’s Passion Is To Share Life With You Now
Scripture is clear and consistent: God’s passion is to nourish His born-again children through personal relationship. His provision is the Holy Spirit, His gift to all who join themselves to Jesus, His Son. In fact, the Apostle Paul referred to this New Covenant as “the covenant of the Spirit.”
The all-powerful Holy Spirit is best known for signs, miracles and wonders, but here Tonia focuses entirely on His role as the promised personal teacher, counselor and comforter. Scripture says we have been called into fellowship with the Father and Jesus Christ, and it is the Spirit who brings us into that fellowship.
Entering Rest With God
Writing from a deeply held belief that the human heart was created to be satisfied in knowing God, Tonia shares stories and Scriptures validating this truth in a section about Entering God’s Rest.
For the Christian weary of trying to build spiritual strength by self-effort, Tonia offers a refreshing portrait of life shared with the Spirit, and how HE establishes life a believer permeated with wisdom, joy, creativity, peace, and strength. God Himself mentors His children in becoming fruitful citizens of His kingdom.
With its easy to read style and solid Scriptural focus, They Will All Know Me is a valuable discipleship tool for both new and seasoned Christians.
292 Pages, Paperback. $17.00
Available as a Kindle eBook on Amazon.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Full Message Of This New Life
- Making The Case For Knowing God Now
- Who Am I To Personally Know God?
- Your Salvation Is A Covenant
- Ancient Covenant History and Ways
- The Biblical Thread of God’s Covenants
- The New Covenant Fulfilled In Christ
- Our Covenant Ceremony and Gift
- Orientation: Becoming God’s Friend
- What God Has Provided To Know Him
- Knowing God Through His Word
- Knowing God The Holy Spirit
- Knowing God Together With The Body
- Life With My Spirit Friend
- A Life God Calls “Rest”
- Removing Barriers To Entering God’s Rest
- The Rest Of A Satisfied Heart
- All Things Are Fulfilled In Knowing God
- The Goal Of Covenant: A Kingdom